1/ Requirements for documents to be legalized:
- Documents issued by Australian authorities to be recognized and used in Viet Nam.
- Documents was authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (DFAT).
- Sample of seal and signature of DFAT official was introduced to the Embassy of Viet Nam
- Documents are qualified for legalization or are not exempted from legalization.
2/ Dossier consists of:
- Cover letter (download here);
- Copy of your passport or your driver license.
- A return self-addressed envelop (express or registered).
- Fee in AUD (by bank cheque or Money Order payable to "The Embassy of Viet Nam").
- Documents which was already authenticated by the following Offices of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (or State Office in each state).
3/ Processing time 05 working day from the date of receiving sufficient documents.
* For further information, please contact the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Australia
Office address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O'Malley ACT 2606, Australia
Postal Address: PO BOX 98, Mawson ACT 2607, Australia.