1/ Requirements for documents to be legalized:
- Documents issued by Australian authorities to be recognized and used in Viet Nam.
- Documents was authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (DFAT).
- Sample of seal and signature of DFAT official was introduced to the Embassy of Viet Nam
- Documents are qualified for legalization or are not exempted from legalization.
2/ Dossier consists of:
- Cover letter (download here);
- Copy of your passport or your driver license.
- A return self-addressed envelop (express or registered).
- Fee in AUD (by bank cheque or Money Order payable to "The Embassy of Viet Nam").
- Documents which was already authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (DFAT) (or at Australian Passport Office in each state). Please visit this link if you don't know how and where to do.
3/ Processing time: 05 working day from the date of receiving sufficient documents.
* For further information, please contact the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Australia
Office address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O'Malley ACT 2606, Australia
Postal Address: PO BOX 98, Mawson ACT 2607, Australia.