1. The Vietnamese Government has UNILATERALLY decided that holders of ordinary passports from the following countries will be waived off Vietnamese visas: EXEMPTION OF ENTRY VISA TO VIETNAM.docx
if meeting all the following conditions:
- Tentative duration of stay in Viet Nam does not exceed 15 days (If tentative duration of stay is over 15 days, the applicant must apply for visa in advance);
- Passport's validity remains at least 06 months from the date of existing Viet Nam;
- This entry date must be over 30 days since the last entry;
* In case the applicant intends for multiple entries in which the entry date of the second tentative entry is 30 days or less since the exit date of the first tentative entry, he/she must apply visa for the second entry. For example: The tentative first entry is from 01 June to 10 June, exiting Viet Nam and coming back Viet Nam from 27 June to 05 July, the applicant must apply for the second entry (27 June-5 July).
2. Visa to Phu Quoc Island will be exempted if the tourists take an direct international flight to and out of Phu Quoc Island without transiting anywhere in Vietnam.